As Seen in
QPAC Choir Auditions Singers for 2013 http://aussietheatre.com.au/news/qpac-choir-auditions-singers-for-2013/
Brisbane Welcomes the Winds Of the Pacific http://aussietheatre.com.au/reviews/brisbane-welcomes-the-winds-of-the-pacific-south-pacific-at-qpac/
Harvest Rain Interns Rock Out With Bye Bye Birdie http://aussietheatre.com.au/reviews/harvest-rain-interns-rock-out-with-bye-bye-birdie/
Front Cover HALF FULL Brisbane Cabaret Festival MX Magazine November 2012
Sydney’s Fresh Workhorse Theatre Company Here To Stay http://aussietheatre.com.au/features/artist-profiles/sydneys-fresh-workhorse-theatre-co-here-to-stay/
Spotlight on Tim O’Connor Brisbane’s Darling Director http://aussietheatre.com.au/features/artist-profiles/spotlight-on-tim-oconnor-brisbane/
Natalie Portly and Trevor Ashley Behind the Makeup http://aussietheatre.com.au/features/natalie-portly-and-trevor-ashley-behind-the-makeup/
Audition Sabotage We All Do It and How to Fix It http://aussietheatre.com.au/features/audition-sabotage-we-all-do-it-but-how-can-we-fix-it/
- Take A Risk
- Auditions, Equity and New York City
- What Superhero Mission Do You Stand For?
- Do You Suffer From The Technique Robot Disease?
- The 3 Things Your Teachers Don’t Want You To Know Part 1
- The 3 Things Your Teachers Don’t Want You To Know Part B
In conversation with vocal alchemist http://aussietheatre.com.au/features/artist-profiles/tim-smith/
- Career Change and career direction
- What is coaching and who needs it?
- Entrepreneurs and responsibly creating a great life style
- What are some strategies for cultivating great creativity?
- Mindset and Marketing for Creatives
- Goal setting for your career
- The 7 Boomerangs Every Small BIZ creative-preneur needs
- I speak to performers about the biz of showbiz in Sydney/Melbourne
- Cruise Ships and how to Get there
- “As my Life Coach, Rebecca Grennan has been of great value in helping me out of my sluggish and unproductive comfort zone, fueled by fear, to begin setting and achieving goals towards the next phase in my life… found with each session I achieved clarity, motivation and energy… Thank-you for sharing your knowledge and skills Rebecca, I have learned that the greatest resource in moving forward is myself!” — Vicki Haralabakos • Melbourne
Where You Can Take My Classes
'Bex Musical Theatre Jazz was awesome!! A great class for anyone who wants to pursue a career in dance and perform! I think it would be an awesome class for heaps of different dancers...Jazz through to Musical Theatre students. It was so fun also because you just get to dance it out, play it up & have fun with it! Thank you Bex :)
MAD DANCE HOUSE
Level 1-2, 43 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City, 4000
Kicks, Turns + Jumps
Musical Theatre Jazz