Stop looking! You’ve found her…
Larger than life and Witty Every Woman
ACTOR, VOICE OVER, SINGER/DANCER
Bex spent time working in musical theatre as a triple threat, singing a tune next to Hugh Jackman in the hit stage show “The Boy From Oz”, bringing back the 50’s in “Grease-the Arena Spectacular” and “Shout- the Legend Of the Wild One” touring Australia. She then traveled through Europe and North and South America as the Lead Vocalist on Norwegian Cruise Lines and Princess Cruise Lines. Upon her return to Australia, Bex landed in Brisbane and works as an actor in TV, Voice Overs and Stage, as well as running a passionate solo-preneurial business helping other performers to get more life and ‘BIZ’ savvy.
- Perfecting her voice over reel with leading producer Matt Dower of Radio Melbourne
- Spending 2 years as LEAD VOCALIST on Princes Cruise Lines and Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- Taking Tom McSweeny’s -Acting For Film Master classes.
- Improving her Broadway voice at Vocal Alchemy’s 2 day workshop in Brisbane May 2012.
- Creating her vocal and acting reel for showing on Social Media and AT2 casting sites.
“As an actor and performer, Rebecca is always attentive and positive to her fellow actors and is generous with her time when members are struggling. As Orange Girl, in SHOUT the MOD MUSICAL Rebecca brings great maturity to the role of the perfect wife and sings with charged emotion.”
Kim Jordan- Stage Director of Shout the Mod Musical, NCL Cruise Lines and VP of Actors Equity Association New York USA.
- “As my Life Coach, Rebecca Grennan has been of great value in helping me out of my sluggish and unproductive comfort zone, fueled by fear, to begin setting and achieving goals towards the next phase in my life… found with each session I achieved clarity, motivation and energy… Thank-you for sharing your knowledge and skills Rebecca, I have learned that the greatest resource in moving forward is myself!” — Vicki Haralabakos • Melbourne
Where You Can Take My Classes
'Bex Musical Theatre Jazz was awesome!! A great class for anyone who wants to pursue a career in dance and perform! I think it would be an awesome class for heaps of different dancers...Jazz through to Musical Theatre students. It was so fun also because you just get to dance it out, play it up & have fun with it! Thank you Bex :)
MAD DANCE HOUSE
Level 1-2, 43 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City, 4000
Kicks, Turns + Jumps
Musical Theatre Jazz